Ateam's Basic Personal Data Protection Policy
We recognize the social importance of protecting personal information and is committed to adhering to the following policy concerning the protection of the various kinds of personal information entrusted to us.
Basic Personal Data Protection Policy
- Unless otherwise provided as exceptions in law, we notify and disclose the purpose of utilizing personal information, and acquire such information in a legal and appropriate manner. We only use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
- We respect personal dignity and commit to safeguarding all personal information in our possession in compliance with all applicable laws, national guidelines, and other regulations concerning personal information with respect to social order, in addition to adhering to our internal regulations.
- We have assigned a Personal Information Protection Management Coordinator, who, being aware of the risks of personal information leaks, loss, and damage, has constructed and exercises reasonable safety measures and continuously makes improvements to them. In addition, we also strive to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- We have established an internal system for protecting personal information and operate it to effect. In addition, we continuously improve the system taking into account the business environment and trends in information technology in order to maintain the protection system’s appropriateness.
- We have established a contact point for complaints and consultation related to personal information and strive to respond promptly and appropriately.
Dai Nagoya Building, 28-12 Meieki 3-chome,
Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-6432, Japan
Takao Hayashi, President
Handling of Personal Data
We comply with all laws and regulations concerning personal information protection and handle it in an appropriate manner as described below. There are some situations in which all of the provisions of this Section 2 do not apply, and alternatively, provisions related to the handling of personal information that are separately published at each link apply. Please reference provisions defined at each link for details.
- Handling Personal Information of shareholders, investors
- Handling Personal Information of applicants for recruitment of us and our affiliated companies (hereinafter “Our Group Companies”)
1. Personal Information Management
- We strive to protect acquired personal information and have implemented appropriate safety measures in accordance with laws, guidelines, and internal regulations to prevent personal information leaks, loss, or destruction/damage. Our employees are trained in the correct handling of personal information and take all possible measures for its protection.
- Within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we may outsource personal information handling operations in part or in whole to a third party. In such a case, we shall provide necessary and appropriate direction to the third party to ensure they safely handle personal information.
- If you wish to know the details of the safety management measures, please contact the Ateam Inc. Personal Information Service Desk in “Article 9: Inquiries” below.
2. Acquisition and Purpose of Use
Definition of "Personal Information"
"Personal Information" means information relating to a living individual described below.
- Name, date of birth or other details contained in such information, that can identify the specific individual (including information that in reference to other information enables identification of a specific individual).
- Information which contains an individual’s Identification Code prescribed by Cabinet Order under Article 2, paragraph (2) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Purpose of Use
Unless otherwise specified, we acquire personal information for the following purposes and use it within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose:
- To provide information regarding us or Our Group Companies;
- To introduce services operated by Our Group Companies;
- To create statistics data regarding the activities of us or Our Group Companies;
- To respond to inquiries, we or Our Group received;
- To send important notice to use services operated by Our Group;
- To conduct research analytics regarding services developed and operated by Our Group Companies;
- To notify and operate campaigns that we or Our Group Companies hold or cooperated;
- To ensure the safe provision of services operated by Our Group Companies;
- To implement business management and internal management of Our Group Companies; and
- To proceed office processing regarding each above smoothly and appropriately.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not provide personal information to any third parties, except in the following cases:
- Prior consent is obtained from you;
- We outsource personal information handling operations in part or in whole within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
- The personal information is provided in connection with a business succession due to merger, company split, business transfer, or any other reasons;
- Provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of a human life, body, or property, and acquiring your consent is difficult;
- Provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a governmental organization or a local government, or an individual entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of affairs concerned;
- The disclosure of personal information is required by a court, public prosecutor's office, police, or other organization that possesses authority similar to these through appropriate procedures;
- When provided to academic research institutions, etc., for the purpose of academic research (including cases where part of the purpose is for academic research and except in cases where there is a risk of unjust harm on the rights and interests of individuals.); or
- When otherwise permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
4. Joint Use
We may jointly use personal information described below. Please refer (2) of 7. Application Scope below to see cases that are exempt from joint use.
- Scope of Joint Use
Our Group Companies (see below for details)
- Purpose of Joint Use
- Personal Information in Joint Use
Name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, occupation, gender and other information provided, contents of inquiries, etc.
- Entity Responsible for Management of Personal Information in Joint Use
Dai Nagoya Building, 28-12 Meieki 3-chome,Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-6432, Japan
Takao Hayashi, President
- Method of Acquisition
Through business operations and inquiries of each Our Group Companies
5.Request of Disclosure, etc. and Procedures Regarding Personal Information
In case that the customer himself/herself wishes to disclose, amend, add to, or remove their personal information, please contact the Personal Information Service Desk in Article 8 of this Section. Please be aware when making inquiries that identity confirmation is required (except when identity confirmation is not required by law). For details about procedures regarding disclosure, amendment, addition, or removal of personal information, please contact the Ateam Inc. Personal Information Service Desk below.
6. Handling of Cookies, Etc. on Websites
We acquire statistical usage data from cookies and web beacons to improve provision of information, analyze statistics data in connection with us and Our Group Companies.
A "web beacon" is a small image file embedded in a website that we use to track whether someone has visited our website, number of visits, etc. that we use to analyze performance. Web beacons contain no information that can be used to identify an individual.
Advertisements Through Third-Party Distributors (*1)
Our corporate site and recruitment site do not use third-party distributors. However, there are some situations that services which have linked in each of above site, operated by Our Group Companies, use third-party distributors.
Use of Access Analysis Tools
- Use of Access Analysis Tools
Google Analytics(Google LLC)
- Terms of Service
We have the following contact point for troubles and consultation related to personal information.
For Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Ateam Inc. Personal Information Service Desk
Enacted: Feb 1, 2007
Amended: Sep 1, 2009
Aug 1, 2021
Apr 1, 2022